In an effort to continue to support our venue partners we’ve created a Holiday Shopping Guide to help you shop local. We love our venue partners and know you do too. So let’s help them have a great holiday season!
How can you support local while you shop this season?
- Gift cards
- T-shirts, sweatshirts and tank tops
- Hats and coozies
- Beer, wine and spirits
- And don’t forget to ask about carry out and to-go options for food and drink every time you visit one of partners.
In addition to gift cards the following places also have other gift options:
Gifts to Drink
- Beer NV has a loyalty program and options for retail beverage purchases.
- Piñon Bottle has a full bottle shop for all your beverage needs.
- Sierra Tap House has some retail beer and wine options. Ask next time you are in!
- Ferino Distillery is our partner for local spirits. Check out Club Ferino for a gift that keeps on giving. All of their local spirits are available in store or online and gift cards in any amount can also be purchased online.
Gifts to Wear (& More!)
- Little Waldorf – ask about the Mug Club and Lil Wal clothing items.
- Chica’s Bar & Grill has a variety of clothing items on their items on their website store.
- Peavine Taphouse Eats & Beats has a variety of retail options including shirts, hats, and tote bags.
- The 395 Craft Beer & Spirits also has a full online store with items like shirts, hats, ceramic growlers and pints, and more.
- Fat Cat Bar & Grill has shirts, hats and more at their online store.
- Bighorn Tavern sells men’s and women’s shirts, women’s tank tops, hoodies, hats and even koozies. (Available in store only)
- Revision Brewing has more new merchandise on the way and lots of fabulous beer options for you. Visit their online store to see all of their latest offerings.
- Brewer’s Cabinet has both merchandise and beverages for sale. Visit their online store to see a huge variety of clothing items and hats, water bottles, mugs, growlers and more. They always have great beer options but be sure to take advantage of their $6 six pack Sunday special.
Not all of our partners sell merchandise but they do have gift cards! Gift cards are a great way to let someone know you love them or appreciate them. But let them spend it when they want or need to! Consider a gift card from any of our partners including Shim’s Surplus, Ole Bridge Pub or Silver Peak on the River.
We hope you enjoy this DJ Trivia Holiday Shopping Guide this holiday season. It has been a difficult year for small businesses, especially bars and restaurants. So let’s show them some love! Thank you for your continued support of all of our local venue partners.