What a strange year it has been! Many people are still asking us about the current DJ Trivia Nevada schedule so I decided to post an update here. Many thanks to all of you who continue to support our venue partners in the ways that you are currently able.
Where can you play each week?
- Sundays at Shim’s Surplus, 5-7pm. Don’t forget that this is the only game at an earlier time. Sign ups begin when the bar opens at 5pm and the game will run 5:30-7pm. Also, remember that this is a speakeasy. If you’re new, know that you enter from the back of the building.
- Mondays at the Little Waldorf (all ages), Chica’s Bar & Grill (18+), and Lead Dog Downtown Reno (21+) beginning June 7th.
- Tuesdays we have an all-ages game at Peavine Taphouse Eats & Beats, and 21+ games at Beer NV, Piñon Bottle Sparks, and Sierra Taphouse.
- Wednesdays the all-ages games are at Fat Cat and Bighorn Tavern. The 21+ options are The 395 (begins June 2) Lead Dog Brewing Sparks (begins June 9).
- Thursday options are Silver Peak on the River and the Brewers Cabinet Production Facility off 4th Street in West Reno.
What else do you need to know?
Current guidelines require masks for individuals who have not been vaccinated. As far as we understand, there are no longer limits on group/team size.. Some locations require reservations. Please contact your venue directly if you questions about seating, limitations or other guidelines.
We have more good news for DJ Trivia players! Leagues are coming back! League play will begin on Sunday, June 20th. Be sure you use the SAME NAME every time your team plays. Our system will automatically track your scores for you. Your just may qualify for play-offs in the fall! Then the winners from each playoff game will go on to compete in the Championship game!