What a strange year it has been! Many people are still asking us about the current DJ Trivia Nevada schedule so I decided to post an update here. Many thanks to all of you who continue to support our venue partners in the ways that you are currently able.
Where can you play each week?
- Sundays at Shim’s Surplus, 5-7pm. Don’t forget that this is the only game at an earlier time. Sign ups begin when the bar opens at 5pm and the game will run 5:30-7pm. Also, remember that this is a speakeasy. If you’re new, know that you enter from the back of the building.
- Mondays at the Little Waldorf. The Wal is our longest running DJ Trivia venue partner and continues to hold high energy games every Monday night. Due to the current restrictions it is best to call ahead and make a trivia reservation. All ages are welcome at this location.
- Tuesdays at Beer NV. The Tuesday night games at Beer NV are still very popular. Call for reservations beginning at noon on game day. 21 and over only here.
- Wednesdays at Fat Cat. Join host Pat Murphy at this fabulous midtown hotspot. Bring the whole family…reservations encouraged.
- Thursdays at Silver Peak on the River. Another chance to enjoy a rowdy game with Host Pat! Again, reservations are recommended due to current limitations.
What else do you need to know?
Current guidelines still require masks unless seated while eating or drinking. Group size is currently still limited to four people so please plan accordingly with your teammates.
Your team has an opportunity to earn five points during the first round at every single game. Just have one team member POST a PHOTO on Instagram or Facebook and CHECK IN at the venue with a TAG of the DJ Trivia Nevada page. Simply show the post to your host and your team will get 5 bonus points right away.