Stay safe while playing DJ Trivia!
Here is a COVID-19 DJ Trivia update for our players and partners. As the local owners of DJ Trivia Nevada we are working hard to provide a safe environment for everyone during trivia. We have some guidelines from our national office and are also working closely with our venue owners and managers to follow current guidelines.
Here are the COVID-19 DJ Trivia safety protocols:
- Every venue partner signs a Covid-19 addendum prior to us resuming game play. This helps us all be on the same page about following safety procedures.
- Team size is currently limited to 6 players, as that is the maximum size that is allowed to sit together in a bar or restaurant.
- Teams now need to provide their own pen or pencil.
- One person must be the designated runner to turn in the answer each time. This must be the same person for the entire game to limit interaction with the host.
- Players must where a mask when they are not seated. This is for the designated runner and anyone who leaves their seat for any reason.
- Instead of handing the answer to the host, simply show them the answer and place it face down in front of them once it is recorded.
We have long time clients bringing us back as they are new able and new places signing with us now that they’re able. Things are changing almost weekly. For the most current updates about locations, specials and news visit our Facebook page or follow us on Instagram.
Please wear your mask, follow the guidelines, and be courteous to all staff. It’s been a difficult year and we’re all trying our best. Thank you! Even while facing COVID-19 DJ Trivia wants you to be able to have fun and support local business.